Sunday, September 30, 2018

Encouragement

Do you ever start writing a new book and have everything in place: title, outline, and notes and start writing just to be cut short by writer’s block?  What seemed like the perfect story turned out to be something that didn’t sound good to you or something that you just realized you were rambling through?  I am at that point right now with my writing and I am looking for some words of encouragement to help me get through this slump.  I have everything in place and have the story written, but I am struggling to put it all together.  I have been working on this for over a year and for whatever reason I cannot find myself typing “the end” and finish the story.  I have kept adding more to it and taking away quite a bit too. 

How do you make it through these times?  What encourages you?  How would you encourage someone like me to keep at it?


~T


No comments:

Post a Comment